Warehouse Supervisor (Food/FMCG)
- £25000 per annum
- Logistics Distribution & Supply Chain
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor to join our clients manufacturing site in the local area.
Standard hours are 8am-4pm reporting directly to the Warehouse Manager, candidates will ideally be from a food manufacturing/FMCG background.
- Manage the processes of booking in supplier deliveries, receipts from production, issues to production and despatches to the customer.
- Organise transport for all outgoing deliveries/returns, ensuring the most cost-effective and efficient method is used.
- Ensure stock transactions are kept up to date daily.
- Control off-site storage sites.
- Undertake perpetual inventory on a constant basis and keep records and/or record on the stock system & report anomalies (If required, unload supplier deliveries and load despatches.)
- Constantly check the warehouse stocks for correct labelling, storage and batch numbers.
- Assist with the organisation of full physical stock takes of the warehouse area when required.
- Reconcile & update stock records based on cycle counts and full physical counts
- Manage operatives - the role is hands on.
- Organise unloading of containers
- Carry out any other duties requested by your manager.
- Organise office and manage paperwork efficiently to ease traceability and audit work
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.