Warehouse Operative (Afternoon Regular, Part Time)
- £9 per hour
- Logistics Distribution & Supply Chain
Focused Recruitment are currently recruiting a number Warehouse Operators Pickers within the Newport Area.
These roles are working for an industry leading household name.
Hours of work:
Full time,ongoing Monday-Friday 13:30-18:30 (Overtime available)
- General Warehouse duties working to KPI’s and targets.
- Able to work from information sheets and use hand held scanners.
- Picking/packing of goods/inventory ensuring high levels of quality.
- Loading/unloading of goods working across the despatch areas of the business.
- Following all site health and safety policies to ensure a safe working environment.
The desired candidates will have:
- Able to work to delivery and goods out KPI’s & schedules
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Previous relevant manufacturing /production experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the work place.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.