Technical Services Support
- £32000 - £34000 per annum
Technical Services Support
£32,000 - £34,000 (DOE) + Bonus Package
Monday to Friday: 08:30 - 17:00
We are currently seeking an experienced individual who has a proven track record of delivering successful technical solutions within the building/construction industry. The right candidate will join a fast growing an innovative manufacturer of high-performance insulation products to a variety of sectors worldwide.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Providing technical support to clients based on their unique requirements.
- Working closely with clients and contractors on technical specifications.
- Updating systems on new project briefs received by clients.
- Preparing and/or review key projects before submittal.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Professional telephone manner with an ability to speak to clients at all levels.
- A working knowledge of the construction environment with a good understanding of building regulations.
- Experience of providing sound advice within the guidelines of company procedures.
- Ability to read automated design specifications (AutoCAD etc.)
** Knowledge of the following is highly desirable: facades, insulation, fire proofing and cladding or a background in fire testing, product certification, or inspection and computer generated design. **
This is a highly professional role where you will be a key member of the team. You will receive a competitive salary and benefit from excellent training and development and a with commitment to rapid expansion, there is an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth within this company as they are a keen promoter from within.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to George at Focused Recruitment today or call for a free confidential impartial chat.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.