- £28,000 to £35,000 (DOE) plus Annual Bonus scheme
£28,000 to £35,000 (DOE) plus Annual Bonus scheme
Monday to Friday - 39 hours per week
33 Days Holiday
Additional benefits include:
Company Pension, On-site Parking & Gym, Private Healthcare, Subsidised Canteen and Discount on products.
Focused Recruitment have an excellent opportunity for a Software Engineer to join a global company working with cutting edge technology in a state of the art facility. Due to development and growth, they are looking to increase their work force and recruit a Software Engineer looking to further their career with excellent opportunities for progression and development.
Do you have a passion to develop new systems on the cutting edge of technology?
Are you forward thinking with an ability to show imagination and creativity?
Willing to develop and advance your skills/knowledge?
If this sounds like you, please read on:
The role will include duties and responsibilities such as:
• Developing new systems and user interfaces.
• Creating, testing and optimising software.
• Maintaining and integrating IT systems along with developing IT strategies.
• Data management and analysis.
• Working closely with Design Engineers on product refinement.
• Have a suitable Science or Engineering degree.
• Be able to demonstrate experience with Oracle Database and/or PL/SQL language.
• Be proficient in C or C+ programming language.
• Take a creative and flexible approach and be able to work to deadlines to deliver results.
• Work as a team player as part of a dedicated team and be able to work autonomously where required.
Exposure and knowledge with the following would be desirable:
In addition to a competitive salary and benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a global brand working on state of the art technology with a chance to showcase and develop your skills and forge a career with an opportunity for international travel.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
If you wish to apply or want to know more, please send your CV to Kyle or call 01443 832 400 for a free confidential impartial chat.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.