- ££22,733 + company pension, use of company vehicle and great variety
- Logistics Distribution & Supply Chain
Service Technician ( a really rewarding role )
£22,733 + company pension, convenient working hours and job satisfaction
Are you looking for a highly rewarding role where you will have the chance to make a positive impact on people’s lives? Does the thought of working for a well established, growing firm with an excellent reputation and a first class product offering excite you? Do you want to work for an Investors in People Gold company?
If so, I’d like to hear from you.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Technician to work for a leading distributor of equipment for the healthcare industry in Southampton. This is a highly rewarding role where you will have the chance to make a difference to people’s quality of life. Working out of the Southampton site and having access to a company vehicle, you will:
- Install, maintain and remove medical equipment at Private Healthcare facilities and a people’s homes around the Southampton area.
- Be a friendly face with a warm personality and have the ability to undertake product demonstrations for customers
- Possess basic assembly skills and be physically fit
- Have a flexible attitude to working hours ( you will be required to be on call for 1 week in every 3 )
- Be highly organised and able to update records and computer systems
As well as a competitive salary, you will have the chance to work with a great team in a fun, lively environment. This is a highly varied role where you will have the chance to meet and help a wide variety of people. The company in question also has a fantastic reputation for developing staff. They are an Investors in People Gold Award company and like to reward hard work and promote from within.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Focused Recruitment today.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.