- £22,500 to £23,500
- Manufacturing & Production
Programme Coordinator (Manufacturing)
£20,0000 to £21,000 (DOE)
33 days’ holiday,
Are you looking for an exciting role with an industry leader? Does the thought of working for a well-established, growing company with a first class reputation excite you? Do you want a role with responsibility and great variation?
If so, please read on;
We are currently recruiting for a Programme Coordinator to join an industry leading manufacturer in Newport. This is a great opportunity to act as a customer liaison within the company, assisting and supporting in the coordination of projects, schedules and providing excellent customer service.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Working with the Programme Managers to ensure customer orders are built and dispatched within the agreed timescales.
• Liaising with various departments within the company to collate information on production.
• Managing the price books and providing maintenance/improvement of gross margin.
• Monitoring KPI’s and highlighting improvements
• Providing excellent customer service to a number of high profile clients
• Collating open order books and customer reports.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Holding a minimum of 5 GCSE’s grades C+ and above.
• Possessing excellent communication skills both verbally and written and be able to build relationships along with providing excellent customer service.
• Having a keen eye for detail and be able to take complete ownership.
• Being proficient on Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
This is a responsible role where you will have a great chance to be a really important member of the team working for a well-established, growing and exciting manufacturer. As well as a competitive salary, great pension, company incentives and 33 days’ holiday, you will benefit from excellent training and development and a real opportunity for future progression within the plant.
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Kyle at Focused Recruitment today or call 01443 832 400 for a free confidential impartial chat.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.