Production Process Operators
- £11.28 - £13.28 per hour
- Manufacturing & Production
Focused Recruitment are currently recruiting for a number of Blending Machine Operators on behalf of our client, who are a leading manufacturing regarded as an employer of choice within the local area.
We are seeking candidates with a proven record within high-volume process-driven environment - eg food production, automotive component manufacturing or packaging.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient running of the blending machinery ensuring maximum product is produced at to the customer specification
Working across a continental shift pattern days and nights (3 on 2 off) 12 hours.
- Accurately weigh and label raw material components & operate a range of blending machinery.
- Complete Blending Daily Check List.
- Perform routine operations on all test and measurements equipment
- Input all required production data into the computerized business management system.
- Keep accurate and full records of production including all relevant checks, inspections and test results.
- Participate in any problem solving and continuous improvement programmes focused on achieving business objectives.
- FLT licences would be desirable
Own transport essential due to location start/finish times.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.