- £28000 - £32000 per annum
- Manufacturing & Production
£28,000 - £32,000
We are recruiting for a global manufacturing company in Tredegar, who have an opportunity for an experienced Production Planner, that has experience working within a high paced manufacturing industry.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Maintain the MPS for all manufactured products in line with customer requirements and available capacity
- Produce a production plan on a weekly basis for manufacturing, ensuring production efficiency
- Create and issue all production paperwork
- Agree any purchase part / material scheduling requirements with suppliers
- Monitor supplier performance on a weekly basis
- Expedite all critical purchase parts with suppliers
- Monitor finished goods stock levels and maintain inventory policies
- Monitor availability and issue report of shortages
- Investigate and resolve all purchased parts / material stock and delivery queries
Skills and Experience Required
- Production Planning experience within a high paced industry is essential
- Computer literate with good working knowledge of SAP
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
Hours of Work
Monday to Thursday 0815 - 1645 and Friday 0815 - 1315
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.