Production Operators (Days Regular)
- £9.06 per hour
- Manufacturing & Production
Focused Recruitment are recruiting a number of Manufacturing Operators/Assembly Operators to work for a highly respected, long established manufacturer in the Caerphilly area.
Hours of work include:
Working Monday - Thursday 7.30 - 16:00, Early finish on a Friday of 12:00
The company offer great working environment, full time hours, permanent contacts and good industry training.
Duties will include
- General assembly/production using rivet guns, micrometers, air guns, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Participate in the principles of teamwork within the production flow line.
- Building components from raw material through to finished product
- Completing relevant paperwork when necessary to meet quality standards.
- Hand and eye coordination and able read drawings/instructions.
- Wrapping and banding products.
The desired candidates will have:
- Ideally, candidates will have previous experience within a mechanical assembly/production and able to follow written and verbal instructions clearly.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace is essential.
- Able to work to targets/production KPI’s & production schedules.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Previous relevant manufacturing /production experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the work place.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.