- £11.16 - £11.94 per hour
- Manufacturing & Production
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking a number of production operators/production assemblers to join our clients site in the Pontypool area.
Hours of work:
Three shift rotation, days, afternoons and nights (06:00-14:00, 14:00-22:00 & 22:00-06:00) Monday-Friday.
- Working on production lines, operating machinery / equipment in an efficient, safe and productive manner to a high standard.
- Assembling of safety-critical products ensuring 100% accuracy
- Assembly of medium to heavy components candidates will need to be dexterous
- Must be able to properly use and understand the required measurement equipment including tape measures and other tools as required by specific jobs
- Experienced in the use of hand, power and air tools
- Maintain a clean, safe and organised work environment
- Must operate and perform at speeds necessary to meet production demand
- Must be able to bend, reach, and stand for 8 hours.
- Hand and eye coordination
The desired candidates will have:
- Ideally, candidates will have previous experience within assembly/production and able to follow written and verbal instructions clearly.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace is essential.
- Able to work to targets/production KPI’s & production schedules.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Previous relevant manufacturing /production experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the work place.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.