Production Hygiene Supervisor (Days Regular)
- £23000 per annum
- Manufacturing & Production
Focused Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Hygiene Supervisor for a leading manufacturer in the Blackwood area. You will have a proven track record of successfully managing a production team and you will support the Hygiene team with regards to professional food hygiene services.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Supervise the activities of the Hygiene Team
- Risk assess cleaning tasks, maintain and improve the cleaning instructions
- Train staff to carry out cleaning tasks safely and effectively.
- Oversee the cleaning tasks of the Hygiene team
- Schedule and supervise weekend cleaning tasks.
- Maintain the stocks of cleaning equipment and chemicals and advise on chemical usage.
- Train their team on acceptable and good standards of hygiene
- Co-ordinate the pest control activities on site
- Conduct internal audits in accordance with the annual schedule, BRC and ISO requirements.
- Co-ordinate the re-cycling and waste removal from the sites.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experienced in an FMCG food manufacturer.
- Analytical and critical thinking.
- Experience of Supervising a team is essential
This is a highly professional role where you will be a key member of the team. You will receive a competitive salary and benefit from excellent training and development with commitment to long term training and progression
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.