Production Assembly Operator
- £10.87 - £11.55 per hour
- Manufacturing & Production
Focused Recruitment are currently recruiting a number of Production Operatives to work for a highly respected, long established manufacturer based in the Nantgarw area.
The company offer a great working environment, full time hours, permanent contracts and good industry training.
Hours of work
You will initially work days regular then move to a days & afternoons pattern after training.
Day shift - 06:00 - 14:30 Mon - Thurs with an early finish on Fridays
Afternoon shift - 15:00 - 12:00 Mon - Thurs. Fridays 12:30 - 16:30
- General production assembly duties working across the manufacturing areas
- Working on production lines, operating machinery/equipment in an efficient, safe and productive manner to a high standard.
- Use of pneumatic and hydraulic hand held tools working to production targets and KPI’s
- Recognising relevant product ranges to facilitate prompt and accurate material selection and processing.
- Completing relevant paperwork when necessary to meet quality standards.
- Hand and eye coordination and able read drawings/instructions.
The desired candidates will have:
- Participate in the principles of teamwork.
- Must operate and perform at speeds necessary to meet production demand
- Have a previous assembly/manufacturing background.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the workplace is essential.
Immediate starts available for the right candidate
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.