PCB Assembler Operators (Days Regular)
- £8.91 per hour
- Manufacturing & Production
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking a number of experienced assembly operators to join our clients global manufacturing site in the Rogerstone area.
The company offer full time hours, progression, good working environment and benefits including permanent opportunities
To carry out the manufacture and test of product within the production build/sub assembly department.
Hours of work
Working days regular Monday-Friday 08:00-16:30 with an early finish on Friday’s
- General assembly/dexterous assembly & final assembly of product
- Updating basic paperwork for batch codes/traceability records.
- Working as part of a team to ensure KPI’s/targets are met
- Report issues, malfunction or defective product.
The desired candidates will have:
- Soldering experience within a similar role.
- Able to work to targets/production KPI’s & production schedules
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Previous relevant manufacturing /production experience.
- Knowledge of health and safety in the work place
Immediate starts available for the right candidate
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.