Parts & Spares Administrator
- £18532.80 per annum
- Admin & Secretarial
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced warehouse/parts coordinator to join our clients repair centre on the MarshBarton Industrial Estate.
This role is full time ongoing working Monday-Friday 09:00-17:00.
- Answering inbound calls from service users. Calls will be reporting breakdowns to manual and powered equipment and scheduling appointments to visit clients based within the catchment area and resolving daily queries
- Dealing with the daily Email inbox resolving queries directly from service users and mobile Engineers.
- An understanding of parts required to complete a repair. Asking the right questions is essential to ensure that we send the right information to our stores department so the correct parts can be ordered in a timely manner.
- Scheduling in daily activities for mobile engineers throughout the Exeter and Devon area.
- Ensuring driver runs are tightly managed for delivery efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- From time to time you will be required to assist with unboxing and moving items from point a to point b within the depot. Also involvement in yearly stock takes may be required.
- Previous experience within a similar role or transferable skill-set
- Good IT skills familiar using MS packages
- Self-Starter who can work as part of a team or lone working
- Problem solver who can react to any problems/trouble shooting
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.