- £35000 per annum
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Injection Moulding tooling assistant on behalf of our global manufacturing client - our client is regarded as an employer of choice within the local area who offer a fantastic working environment and good industry training.
Working a continental shift pattern between days and nights, 4 on 4 off.
• Mould polishing and stripping of components and tools
• Tooling inventory in line with planned maintenance
• Setting, operating and troubleshooting on plastic extrusion machinery.
• Changing moulds dependent on production requirements.
• Ensure colour, product and tool changes are carried out effectively and safely.
• Accurately report and record any damaged products and waste.
The desired candidate will have:
• Multi skilled mechanically biased
• Experience in mould polishing
• Able to work to targets/ KPI’s & production schedules
• Previous relevant manufacturing experience
Own Transport required due to start and finishing times.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.