- £19200 per annum
- Admin & Secretarial
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Manufacturing/Technical Administrator to provide administrative support to our clients New Product Implementation department/ process
This role is permanent with a range of benefits that include pension, medical cover & death in service policy of 6x annual salary working for a large corporate well established manufacturing company.
- Data entry/administration
- Study/research components using various sources and register them into the company ERP system.
- Support documentation processing and input
- Study technical documents and extract information-detailing customers’ specific requirements.
- General Support duties across the Technical Engineering Department.
- Ensure that all company operating values and compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, including quality management, health and safety, legal stipulation, environmental policies and general duty of care.
• PC Literate - Microsoft Office
• Writes clearly, succinctly and correctly.
• Analyses numerical data, verbal data and all other sources of information.
• Makes rational judgements from the available information and analysis.
• Demonstrates an understanding of how one issue may be part of a much larger system
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.