- £35021 per annum, Benefits: + Shift Allowance +6% Incentive Bonus
- Manufacturing & Production
Focused Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Maintenance Technician to work for a highly respected, long established manufacturer in the Blackwood area.
Hours of work:
- Three Shift Pattern
Duties will include:
- Preventative Maintenance
- Breakdown repairs
- Installation of new equipment and modifications to the existing equipment
- Preventative Maintenance planning and delegation through SAP
- To provide support for improvements to the plant efficiency and productivity.
- Assist with maintaining the highest quality possible for all our products.
- Able to work alone and within a team environment
- Must be able to fault find on all types of mechanical and electrical equipment
The desired candidates will have:
- HNC or HND Level Electrical qualification, with knowledge of mechanical engineering aspects and 18th Edition Regulations.
- Must be able to fault find on all types of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Must be able to communicate engineering and maintenance issues within the maintenance & production teams at all levels
- Has served a 4 year apprenticeship with a minimum of 5 years on the job experience.
- Experience in SAP CMMS and High Voltage switching would be advantageous.
- Able to work alone and within a team environment.
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.