IRT Data Coordinator
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
- Admin & Secretarial
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking a IRT Data Coordinator to join our clients manufacturing site in the Tredegar area.
The IRT Data Coordinator will assist with project support, data reconciliation and administration for study related projects by utilizing IRT (Interactive Response Technologies) software. Assist with project support and administration for projects by performing essential duties and responsibilities.
- Working closely with IRT Project Managers on assigned study support tasks to meet project deliverables and milestones within the various stages of the project life cycle.
- Serve as an additional point of contact to sponsors, sponsor vendors, and sites.
- Resolve or escalate study support issues in accordance with processes, work instructions and standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Developing project specific import/export and report specifications.
- Assisting with the set-up of client acceptance testing (CAT).
- Collecting, documenting, and performing requested parameter and data changes in aligned with documented procedures.
- Creating, revising, and maintaining study specific documents such as user guides.
- Collaborating with internal team and sponsors to create and maintain study specific training materials.
- Monitoring study specific IRT issues and resolutions for trends.
- Provide urgent study specific support after normal business hours as needed.
- 1+ year of data management or exposure to clinical trials
- Basic understanding of medical and/or clinical trial terminology
- Excellent attention to detail and orientation toward project work
- Excellent English verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Associate degree preferred but not essential
- Previous experience with clinical trials in a client-facing role is strongly preferred
- Experience working with computer software including Word, Excel and Access preferred
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.