- £10.67 per hour
- Manufacturing & Production
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking a number of reliable Industrial Hygiene Operatives on behalf of our client who are UK wide manufacturing business who are considered an employer of choice and industry leader.
Hours of work: 3 on 2 off (12 hour days/nights)
Rate of pay: £10.67
- Cleaning of equipment e.g processing lines, walls, floors (some general production duties also required)
- Inputting of data into hygiene records
- Propose new equipment/replacements in order to improve hygiene tasks
- Communication - Inform the team about any defects/issues that may compromise required standards
- To ensure all activities are in compliance with company procedures, practices and Health and Safety Regulations
- Cross departmental Co-operation - To improve efficiency of cleaning procedures
- Experience of working in a similar role or within a production or manufacturing environment is preferable
- Able to communicate with all levels management
- Can do attitude
Immediate starts available
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.