HGV Dispatch Operative
- £10.64 per hour
- Logistics Distribution & Supply Chain
Focused Recruitment are currently recruiting a HGV Shunter/Dispatch Operative to work for a highly respected, long established manufacturer in the Nantgarw area. The company offer a great working environment, full time hours, permanent contacts and good industry training. This role will turn permanent after qualifying period.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Thursday 07:00 to 15:30
- Friday 06:00 to 12:00
- Shunt vehicles and assemble loads accurately and safely as in accordance with the delivery schedule
- Ensuring the safe movement of large vehicles and trailers around site
- Adhering to strict health and safety guidelines
- Completing safety assessments
- Inspecting vehicles and trailers
- Coupling and uncoupling trailers
- Safely parking trailers
- Manoeuvring laden and un-laden trailer
- Load vehicles so as to minimise delivery damage and complete all necessary paperwork
- Bag and box product as and when required
- Accept and account for inbound product
- Scan product onto and off vehicles using the barcode system
- Ensure the Distribution area is kept clean and tidy and free from rubbish at all times
The desired candidates will have:
- Held or currently hold HGV 1 (C+E entitlement)
- Drivers Licence
- Dispatch experience
- Shunting experience
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.