HGV 1 Driver - Temporary to Permanent
- £13.50 per hour, Benefits: Meal Allowance up to £15 per day
- Logistics Distribution & Supply Chain
Focused Recruitment are currently recruiting a number of HGV 1 drivers on a Temporary to Permanent contract working for a highly respected, long established company in the Glyn Neath area.The company offers great training and development along with full time contracts. You will be working as part of their General Haulage team so there are multi roles available, including Local, Tramping and Trunking on both Days and Nights.
Realistic take home of £35,000 to £44,000 depending on role.
Rates of Pay
- £13.50 per hour
- Meal allowance up to £15 per day
- Night out allowance £25 per night
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday
- Days nights and tramping available
- Ensure that loads are delivered safely.
- Follow driving hours and WTD.
- Follow Health and Safety Guidelines.
The desired candidates will have:
- HGV 1 (Category C+E Licence)
- Digital Tachograph Card.
- Full Valid CPC Card.
- Good Attitude and Communication.
- Flexible approach to types of work.
- Minimum 6 months driving Class 1 (For insurance purpose)
- Maximum 6 points for insurance purposes. (No DR Convictions).
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.