Digital Print Operators
- £19000 - £24600 per annum
Digital Print Operator
£19,000 - £24,640
We have an opportunity for a national manufacturing company who are looking for experienced Digital Print Operators to join a growing division
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Internally source material for each job and set up the machine correctly.
- Completion of print jobs in line with the production plan
- Completion of production paperwork i.e handover sheets/count sheets.
- Support the whole team in the efficient running of the department.
- Ensure quality checks are completed
- Observe all print processes and inspect products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment in line with Health & Safety guidelines
Skills & Requirements:
- Solid digital printing background and experience.
- Experience working in a fast-paced production/print role.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
Hours of work
40 Hours Monday to Friday based on 12 hour shifts
Working Days and Nights
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.