- £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Building & Construction
Based in Chepstow
£35,000 - £45,000
We have an opportunity to join a national company as a Contracts Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing projects from start to completion, ensuring work is completed on time and within its budget.
Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Planning installation of poured concrete to minimise delays to project programmes
- Ensuring Health & Safety is adhered to on-site
- Liaising with clients to provide updates
- Managing supervisors and Sub Contractors
- Covering multiple sites across the UK, with occasional overnight stays
Skills and Experience Required
- Contract or Project Management is essential
- Experience in Concrete or Metal Decking would be desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to plan and complete projects with minimal supervision
- CSCS / SSTS / SMSTS is essential
- Full Driving Licence is essential
This role is offering a starting salary up to £45,000 with company car and mobile
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.