7.5T Driver (Temp to Perm)
- £12.50 - £18.75 per hour
- Logistics Distribution & Supply Chain
Focused Recruitment are currently seeking a number of 7.5T Drivers to join our clients distribution site in the Avonmouth area of Bristol, upon successful induction you will be offered a temp to perm role working with major retailer, a leader in their field. Our client offers plenty of progression, included funded HGV and CPC Training, Overtime and Attendance Bonuses.
Hours of work:
- Three week rolling rota with start times from 0400am (48 hours guaranteed)
- Week 1 - Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Friday (3 Rest days - Monday, Saturday & Sunday)
- Week 2 - Monday / Tuesday / Wednesday / Saturday / Sunday (2 Rest days - Thursday & Friday)
- Week 3 - Monday / Thursday / Friday / Saturday / Sunday (2 Rest days - Tuesday & Wednesday
- Working with a drivers mate
- Ensuring loads are delivered safely
- Follow driving hours and WTD
- Unload vehicles and deliver the goods to customers safely and without damage.
- Ensuring goods are handled with care and health and safety is followed at all times.
- Provide high levels of customer service ensuing the end customer receives a positive experience and lasting impression.
The desired candidates will have:
- 7.5T (Category C1 Licence)
- Digital Tachograph Card
- Full Valid CPC card
- Good Attitude and Communication
- Flexible approach to types of work
- Newly qualified drivers considered
- Maximum 6 points for insurance purposes. (No DR or IN Convictions)
By applying for this position you are giving authorisation for Focused Recruitment Ltd to contact you regarding this vacancy and other vacancies we feel may be suitable for you.
We will not present your CV to any clients without your explicit consent. We will contact you if your CV is of interest, if you are unavailable we will leave a message, YOU MUST return this call otherwise your application cannot progress any further.
Focused Recruitment are a multi award winning independent recruitment agency covering South Wales and the South West. As a service driven company we are fully committed to working with clients and candidates that share this value. We consistently place the right people, into the right companies, with the right roles to fulfil their career aspirations.